Monday, April 9, 2012

F is for Failure

I'm going to let the title of this post speak for itself rather than making a laundry list of all the ways that I've failed in my attempts to live and eat more responsibly with the ABC's of 2012 over these past couple weeks. I've been pretty bad lately, but I'm content to move on and settle for less than 100% success. I haven't blogged in a while because I knew that in doing so I would have to admit my shortcomings and I didn't want to be judged. After thinking about it, though, I'm almost positive that I'm the only one doing the judging, and quite possibly the only one reading half of these posts anyways (except for my mom and Carl- hi Mom, hi Carl!), so I'm back and I'm feeling shameless, if not somewhat lacking in the motivation department. When I say that I'm back what I really mean is that I'll be back soon- with something really cool to talk about, I hope- and with more regularity.

Quick Updates:

The Book Thief was awesome. If you haven't read it that needs to change.

I'm going to Boston next month!! Jessica graduates law school and I needed something to look forward to. A workout tally might be in order.

Melman lost 2.5 pounds. So proud of him!

I had my first "Carl hangover" yesterday. For those of you that have been to Ihop or Waffle House or Cracker Barrel with Carl while he's hungover you know what I mean. For those who haven't, consider yourself lucky. Anyways, I must really be getting old.


Annnd that's about all the news I have. Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment