Friday, July 20, 2012

Oh, Friday Night

Hello, all! I hope everyone had a wonderful week and has exciting plans for the weekend in the works. Nick and Caroline are coming in to town tomorrow for a little wedding planning fun, so I'm looking forward to living vicariously through Caroline as I fondly relive all the thrills that go along with the process. We're also going to be paying a little visit to the farmer's market downtown in Marion Square, which I'm pretty excited about. It's so easy to avoid the downtown like the plague, but it also means that we miss out on a lot of the events that make Charleston such a cool city. If we don't have to battle a half hour to find a parking spot I might be tempted to go two weeks in a row!

Meanwhile, tonight I am a walking, talking feminist's nightmare as I sit and watch Grey's Anatomy, shovel chocolate cake into my mouth, and get embarrassingly weepy-eyed. What is it about this stupid show that makes me cry before the theme song even plays? Clearly it's not because of the way that I so easily relate to struggling young doctors or dramatic romance. Who knows- at any rate, Carl is off fishing so I figured a little girl time was in order. Next up: a workout video to round out week 3 of my 16-week workout binge. Things are still going really well, and I'm actually starting to notice a little more definition in my arms and legs. Everything but my pesky tummy. Curses.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment