Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cheesecake Factory


Wednesday night a group of us from my training class went to the Cheesecake Factory in Charlotte. I have sort of a love affair going on with CF and am confused as to why there isn't one in Charleston. In my spare time I will write them a letter. I was the weirdo taking pictures of my meal the whole time so that I could share them on here and one day use them to persuade friends and loved ones to eat there with me.

 This little beauty was delicious. The Georgia Peach was its name, I believe. Because we all know that every 3000 calorie meal needs a frou-frou drink to go with it. 

Keeping with the fall theme, I decided on the carrot cake cheesecake. A digression: is carrot cake actually a fall dessert? I guess the spices in it are similar to other members of the fall dessert family (i.e. pumpkin pie) and so I've always thought of it as one. Anyways, this was quite possibly the hardest decision I've ever had to make. I think that they should offer a cheesecake sampler for indecisive dessert-loving customers like me. 

I'm salivating a little as I revisit these... Apparently I neglected to take pictures of the meal itself- you can really tell what I value most in a meal! I ordered the mozzarella and tomato pizzette and a spicy shrimp appetizer, both delicious.

Does anybody have any big plans for the 3 day weekend? My goal is to finish assembling our wedding favors, which is going to be no small feat. I only got 30 done last weekend. Carl was sweet and attempted to help, but arts and crafts doesn't exactly fall into his skill set. I've decided not to post pictures yet and keep everybody in suspense in an effort to maximize the 'ooh' and 'ahh' factor once the wedding comes. Not to toot my own horn or anything but they are 200 times cuter than I imagined them being. On that note, I'm off to be productive. Expect some pumpkin pictures soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment