Thursday, October 13, 2011

Recipe Thursday

Tomorrow night I'll be putting together one of my favorite crowd-pleasing snacks: Puppy Chow (aka Muddy Buddies). There's something about Puppy Chow that takes me back to simpler childhood days of yore and makes me want to play dodge ball or Chinese freeze tag for 5 hours straight. Or dress up as a crayon:

We've been collecting childhood pictures for the wedding and this was one I came across. Great costume.

 Not to mention, I don't think I've come across a single person who doesn't like it. It's very easy: first you melt together butter, peanut butter, vanilla, and chocolate chips. Add this to Chex Mix or Crispix and then toss in a plastic bag with powdered sugar until the cereal is coated. Pour into a big bowl and serve to your salivating friends and family. I'll post pictures as soon as I make it!


No comments:

Post a Comment