Saturday, October 15, 2011

Puppy Chow Pictures

Here they are! The best part about puppy chow is that this whole process took about 10 minutes.

The naked cereal. I bought the Harris Teeter brand and got a kick out of the name: Crisp 6.  I always wonder whose job it is to come up with store-brand names that are different from the name brands, but close enough to be able to distinguish what product it's replacing. Whoever came up with Crisp 6 is a genius and deserves a promotion. 

Peanut butter, butter, and chocolate chips, all ready to be melted






Coating the cereal. The hardest part is trying not to crush the cereal as you mix it.

Shaken with powdered sugar and ready to go!
This afternoon I'm off to do the trial run for my wedding hair. I can't wait to see how it turns out! Then Carl and I are headed to a cookout that my manager is throwing- hence the puppy chow. I also made a pasta salad. I just sort of winged it, not really knowing what to expect, but I think it turned out okay. I used cheesy tortellini and bow-tie pasta, sauteed yellow squash and zucchini, chopped tomatoes, italian dressing, and parmesan cheese. Hopefully everyone enjoys it. 

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment