Tuesday, November 29, 2011

1 Month Anniversary

Today is our 1 month wedding anniversary. Before you start to gag, I promise that we won't be tracking our marriage in months from this point on. We are having a little mini celebration, however, that involves eating our cake topper. Yum! It was taking up entirely too much space in our freezer and we knew if we waited the customary year it wouldn't taste good. Solution: celebrate a smaller milestone. So here we are, resting and digesting a little after dinner before cake, and I thought I'd give the blog a little love. It seems like it's been nothing but go-go-go for us these past couple of weeks and I haven't been updating as much as I'd like. This is partly because I've been dedicating a lot of time to reading and researching up on what will be my big project for next year. I'll tell you all about it really soon, I promise. I've also been vigilant about keeping up with the 23 Days of Christmas, so between working out, eating dinner, getting ready for the next day, and watching the occasional zombie show- has anyone kept up with "The Walking Dead?" I'm only a little ashamed to say that I'm a fan- anyways, most days I feel like I come home from work, blink, then go to bed and do it all again. Here's to hoping they find a way to put more hours in a day! I'm off to enjoy my cake and relive this moment:

This is my "how the heck do you cut it?!" face.  We didn't anticipate it being so tricky!


No comments:

Post a Comment