Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 12

As I was typing my post up yesterday it took me about 5 minutes to determine what week I was about to embark on. For some reason I had it in my head that it was week 13 but several flips through the calendar proved otherwise. Bummer! Either way, Sunday has come (and almost gone), bringing with it a new letter to challenge myself with. The lucky pick of the week is 'L' for liquor. I don't think it's necessary to give an in-depth explanation as to why I'm giving up the hard stuff. I don't drink liquor too often so I think this will mainly serve as an extra way to keep my diet as clean as possible, not to mention avoid terrible hangovers. Beer was definitely much harder to say goodbye to, but I'm sure I'll survive just fine without them both.

I'm also happy to report that today has been a completely "clean" day for me and I'm feeling much, much better than I did even yesterday when I thought I felt better. Carl and I did absolutely nothing for St. Patrick's Day, which was really refreshing. There's always next year, right? It was gorgeous out this morning and after my 11 1/2 hours of sleep last night- I must have needed it!- we got up and decided to take the dogs to the beach. We all had a blast and the dogs are happy and exhausted. Mission accomplished!

Well, I'm out of things to say (shock!), so I hope you all have a great start to your week and I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment