Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I'm very proud to say that I am not hungover today- Carl and I went to bed before midnight even rolled around last night. Boring, I know. We're well on our way to becoming an old married couple. We've spent the first part of the day cleaning, trying to start the year off organized. I'm taking a little break and thought this would be a good time to share the results of the first Sunday of the ABC's of 2012. Using the random number generator at random.org I picked the number 24, which means that my first challenge is X: eXercise at least 4 times a week. This is somewhat of a stretch but I had slim pickings trying to think of something that actually began with the letter X. Much as I had expected I picked a tough one right away, but I know I can do it, especially with Carl to cheer me on. I completely fell off the workout wagon for the month of December (my 23 days of Christmas tally was a big fat failure) so I've got my work cut out for me as I get back into a routine. I have a feeling I'm going to be sore for a month straight. I'll report back with my results next Sunday, and let you know what kind of workouts I do this week. I've got a few new Jillian DVDs on my Amazon wish list, so maybe if I'm successful I'll indulge to help keep me motivated as the year progresses. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment